Thursday 8 December 2016

BLL Blogmas #7 ||Midweek Motivation || Festive Editiion || Strength Comes for within...


Hey friends,

Today I wanted to talk to you about inner strength! Today I met an old college friend. It was a random encounter in a coffee shop while I was doing a bit of writing with a festive coffee!! #clicheblogger haha, We chatted for about an hour and omi god! She is truely inspirational. This girl has been through more in the past two years than most will ever go through in a lifetime! 

The funny thing is I thought I was having a bad run of it lately. It felt like anything that could go wrong did. However after speaking with my friend my worries really do pale in comparison. I couldn't help but not only feel so inspired to take on the world but also guilty that I have spent so much time stressing and complaining about things that really could be 100 times worse. 

I really feel like to today I was being shouted at by the universe to cop on and not only enjoy your life but also appreciate how fantastic it actually is! Is is perfect!? Of course not!! but its pretty amazing sometimes and I'm am so fortunate for everything and everybody in it!




Today I want to share the universes message and this inspiring girl with you!! Although I have no idea what is going on in your life I really doubt it can be close to the girl that inspired this post, therefore if you feel like everything is going wrong right now really think about it!! And ask yourself these questions
  • Do you have your health?
  • Do you have a home?
  • Do you have a job?
  • Do you have a safe and comfortable environment?
  • Do you have loved ones?


If the answer is yes to all or most of these questions then really life could be so much worse!!

I know that for some people the holidays is not about lights, festive music, decor and food. For some people this time of year only highlights pain, sadness & loneliness. For those people I am sorry that you are going through this. However like I said strength comes from within. Stay strong friends, you can do! I believe in you! Find the happiness in your life and strive to keep it alive! Fight everyday for a better happier future. In the end its all we can do really. Stand tall & fight together!!



Lets make 2017 a better, happier and more supportive year!! Lets stand up for each other, Be there for each other, stick together to create a brighter tomorrow and a world that is a slightly happier place! Lets look for the good in one another & not constantly fight, attack and put people down, whether it be in real life or on social media!! We can do this! Just one small action at a time! We create this world which means we all have a say in how it works!! Lets do this!




Just remember you don't always know someones story & the battle they are fighting. Look on people with kind eyes & when you are thinking at the end of a bad week "Could life get any worse?" Just think yes, yes it probably could be alot worse. Think about all the good things in your life and focus on how great they are while trying to improve the not so great things!


Let me know in comments any thoughts you have on this subject. I love hearing from you!!


Chat soon x


NOLLAIG SHONA


Click here for GIVEAWAY details - Beauty Advent Calendar GIVEAWAY

Blogmas fun continues over on my Beauty Blog - 


Previous Posts -


Have you checked out my Beauty Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - MUA
Previous Posts-



Thank You For Reading
xox



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XOX
HO! HO! HO!


No comments:

Post a Comment